Countries With A Social Security Agreement With Canada

Hello Dev – I still don`t think the two-year period will count as a Canadian residence, but you can check with Service Canada to see what they think. I receive a military pension from a country (India) that does not have a social security agreement with Canada. Does my OAS and GIS authorization influence Doug Hello, Service Canada offered no explanation in the letter, except to say the quote “The information on your file shows that you have lived in Canada for only less than 10 years since your 18th birthday. Therefore, you do not meet the residency requirements for this benefit” final offer. There is no information in the letter in which the complaint is to be filed. I would be happy if you had information that could help in that regard, including whether it is advisory to participate. My file is in the Office of International Operations. Incredibly, I have received forms from this office that requires me to reapply for GIS and update my information for the OAS for 2018 and 2019. As far as I know, all of this information and supporting documentation has already been provided at the time of the application, which I personally did at the Service Canada Office in Kitchener ON. My name is Rolando Cruz, I found your name on the DRpensions website and I would just like to consult my mother`s application for her old age insurance. I sponsored my mother and she emigrated here to Canada in March 2004. During her 10-year stay here in Canada, she moved to the Philippines three times (2005, 2007- 2010) and spent more than a year there. If I added everyone, she spent about 5.8 years here in Canada and 4.2 years in the Philippines, but she kept Canada as her primary residence.

She filed her OAS pension application here in Canada last year (Sept 2014th), we received a reply that they forwarded their application to the international department, then they sent another letter after 1 year, that she did not meet the 10 years of stay, so she did not grant her the OAS pension when we filed her application , the basis we envision is the fact that they have both lived here in Canada and the Philippines for the past 10 years. The fact that they said “life or work”, which means that if she lived in both countries but did not necessarily work, she would have been qualified for at least a partial pension, I think you are more expert on this, that is why I sent you this letter, in the hope that the right answer before the agreement , workers, employers and the self-employed may be required in certain circumstances to pay social security contributions in the United States and Canada for the same work. The same information required for a U.S. insurance certificate is required to obtain an insurance certificate from Canada or Quebec, except that you must display your social security number in Canada instead of your social security number in the United States. Hello Mark – I`m not going to pretend to be an expert on the Canada-U.K. deal, but I understand that it can`t be used to qualify for the benefits of the OAS as most other agreements allow.